Thursday, September 16, 2010

I think I'm going to have my hands full!!!!

So...this is the problem...this Justin Bieber kid!!  Today I get a people magazine in the mail and what do you know....Justin Bieber is in the magazine, with CHER!  They are standing next to each other....hmmmmmm.   SO I tell Halle to come look...she smiles and starts giggling, like a girl with a real little crush!  She said, "that's Justin Fever.....but wait, who is that next to him?"  Let me preface this by showing you a picture of what Cher was wearing in the picture and by adding that Halle says she loves Justin Fever, she doesn't know him, but loves him because her cousin Gracie loves him!
So this, friends, is what Cher was wearing in the picture with Justin "Fever."  SO back to Halle's question "who is that next to him?"  Me:  (very casually)  "That's his girlfriend."  Halle:  "eew I don't like her, her face is not even pretty...she is not even cool at all!"  She wanted me to tear out the page of fever so she can have her own little poster of him...but of course she didn't want Cher in the picture!  That girl makes me laugh!!  But that's not the end....About 10 minutes later she comes up to me and says come here (waving at me to lean down so she can tell me a secret).  I said, "Halle, no one is hear, you don't have to whisper."  She tried to whisper something three times before I said, "just tell me, I can't hear you."  Halle:  "Do you know Justin Fever's number?"  WHAT????????  uh huh no way no how, I know you just didn't ask for his phone number!!!  She continues in a very serious tone...."please mommy, I want to call him."  Okay, it was cute when we pretended to call Santa THIS LAST CHRISTMAS and my dad was on the other end of the phone.....but wanting to call Justin Fever??....NOT CUTE!  She kept coming up to me saying "7899"  "02889" mom, his number is "0899"    Too bad my phone battery is dead!! 

1 comment: