Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I love this time of year, everything about Christmas makes me happy!! We started decorating a week before Thanksgiving!  I am looking forward to this holiday season!!

Decorating our Christmas tree!





Daddy and Noah are hard at work!!

Each year we get Halle an ornament that represents what she liked or did that year!  This year we went with a ballerina and ballerina slippers since she started ballet this year!

Seth and I buy each other an ornament too!  Seth is always very thoughtful about his and usually has something personalized for me...can't wait to see what it is this year!  I decided on a soccer ball for Seth because this year he played in his first soccer game since his accident.  When doing physical therapy his goal was to be able to play soccer again, and he accomplished that goal!  Way to go Seth!!  We bought Noah his first ornament, "baby's 1st Christmas" with a snowman and a spoon.

Holiday Mantel- our danbury mint ornament for 2009



Looking forward to a wonderful December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment