Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had an extra special holiday this year, it was Noah's FIRST Thanksgiving!  Not only that, it was my FIRST time ever to be in charge of the meal!  My mother, father, grandmother, and brother came up to spend the day with us!  My mom did take care of the turkey and desserts and helped guide me with my first holiday dinner!  It turned out to be a success!  We enjoyed a great dinner and Halle and Noah loved spending time with Nana, Brampa, uncle Nick, and Great Grandma Pet!  Halle and her uncle Nick spent a lot of time outside playing with bubbles and on the swing set!  When asked what she was thankful for Halle went around the table and said she was thankful for each person here today!  She's right, we have a great family to be thankful for!  I am thankful that I have been blessed with such an amazing family!  I am thankful that my husband loves the Lord and that he teaches our children daily about God.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  We will be celebrating with Seth's family on Saturday Evening!  I can wait!


What a sweet way to start the day, my two children playing together!



Halle loved the Thanksgiving day parade on TV this year!  She knew a lot of the characters and would yell, "mommy, it's elmo!...it's abby cadaby!....it's spiderman!...it's Santa!"  She even called her cousin conner to tell him that spideyman was on tv!

Noah started blowing kisses today!!!

Happy 1st Thanksgiving Noah!

Noah and Nana!

My beautiful Grandma Petford!

Uncle Nick and Halle playing outside!



I didn't realize she was wearing flip-flops until I took this pic!  She was in such a hurry to go outside and play, she even forgot her jacket!

She loves her uncle Nick!

Mom helping at the stove!

Seth fixing to cut "the bird"  My mom brought us an electric knife as a host gift!  Seth had fun with it!



My 'make-do' wine glasses!  I couldn't find my others!

Smoked turkey...mmmmmm!!!

and all the fixins!











My mom helped me clean everything up and we put out our Christmas decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment